Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mock Interview


Mock Interview

informational-interview.jpg


In class we did a mock interview and it was very helpful in preparation for our actual interview.  Although this wasn't a "real" interview it was good practice for our actual interviews.  Mock interviews will reduce anxiety when it is time for the actual interview.  Also, it will help boost confidence about questions you answer well.  Also, a mock interview will allow you to realize your weaknesses.  The person can improve on their weaknesses for their actual interview. Also, it allows time to receive constructive feedback and improve where it is necessary. 

Future improvements: For my future interview, I need to think about my answers.  It is better to think about an answer than to make something up.   Also, I will not go against my educational philosophical believes to impress the principal.  I realized that I should practice questions frequently.  I need to be well prepared for the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment