Saturday, December 8, 2012

My final thoughts


I was extremely nervous about taking this class!  I heard that it was a lot of work.  However, I learned a lot of effective teaching strategies that I haven't learning in other classes.  The work and the effort I put into this class reflects how much effort and time I will need to put into teaching.  I learned a lot about direct instruction, inquiry, and cooperative learning.  I learned how to use voki and prezi.  Both are engaging for students!  I'm confident that my teaching abilities have increased. This class has prepared me for what to expect when I'm a teacher.  I was nervous about student teaching but now I feel well prepared.  The class was worth the effort we had to put in.  My teaching experience was wonderful and I hope that when I'm a teacher,  I get to experience other wonderful moments!  


I think I was extremely successful in the class. I had everything in on time and I worked very well in a group.  However, if I could improve I wish I would've went above and beyond just the assignment requirements. I think that I am different from how I was at the beginning of the course.  I developed my own personal views on education and I learned how important technology is.  I would like to create a social studies classroom that uses direct instruction, inquiry, and cooperative learning.    



No comments:

Post a Comment